High-Protein Strawberry Matcha Latte
Strawberry Matcha Latte is a delicious way to serve yourself a nutritious drink. With the addition of our Matcha Latte protein, this recipe makes for the perfect mid-morning snack!
Macros: 26g Protein | 6g Fat | 14g Carbs
Watch our recipe in action on TikTok here!
1 scoop of Boba Tea Protein Matcha Latte
100 g of strawberry compote
8 oz of unsweetened almond milk
4 oz of water
Strawberry Compote Ingredients (makes approx 3 servings)
1 lbs strawberries
0.5 - 1.5 cups of sugar replacement (similar to granular Swerve)
Dash of water
Dash of salt
dash of lemon juice (optional)
- Remove the leafy tops from the strawberries.
- Place all the ingredients for the compote in a medium saucepan and crush the strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Use between 0.5-1.5 cups of sugar replacement depending on the sweetness level of the strawberries. Compote should not taste sour or the flavor will not blend with the matcha well.
- Let simmer for 30-45 minutes occasionally stirring. Compote should turn a deep red.
- Place 100g of strawberry compote in a cup.
- Add some ice
- Pour 8 oz of unsweetened almond milk in the cup.
- Vigorously shake 4 oz of water and 1 scoop of Boba Tea Protein Matcha Latte in a shaker bottle.
- Pour matcha into the cup
With love and all things boba,